In a world where control lies with the 1%, what happens to the voices of the other 99%? The voices that express ideas, goals, and dreams? The voices that come from immigrants, youth struggling to get a free and appropriate education, or activists who are trying to get reform from that 1%? Third World Famous is not just a company, but a melting pot of ideals and culture that is expressed through the arts and good old-fashioned debate. TWF grew from the roots of the Caribbean in hopes of inspiring the innovation and creativity that exists in everyone. The Third World is in every nation around the globe.  We are the 99%, and we are here to make the Third World FAMOUS.